Friday, July 27, 2012

The Word "DISCIPLINE"


When I was at Maktab Rendah Sains Mara (MRSM) Merbok, every things was just arranged by the teachers. Our time table, schedule, eating time, even sleeping period. They just not arranged it, but control us to make it in time, means they are always there to take care of us and guide us on every single things in the school.
            The aim just only for enhance our discipline to be a greater person we could be. By that time, it was very hard for us to follow their command, so many rebellious things we did on that time. Not going to prep class, not wear the proper attire, skip classes and lots more. We hate the word “discipline”, we hate commands from teachers and we hate formal things. Relax, cool, freedom and uncontrolled things were the only subject we love the most. Not “discipline”.
            I still remember when I was Form 3, one of my teachers, Madam Rohana binti Yusuf said, “If you want to find the secret to be a success man, the answer is discipline.” Even I hates that word, it is all about this discipline. Why?
            Now I’m at German-Malaysian Institute (GMI), every things about discipline are now clear to me, I’ve nothing to disagree about why did they taught us that back then. Every things are different outside the school, the life in the university are completely different. If we want it, we do it, but if we don’t want it, then we can ignore it. We can be relax, we can control our life, we have our freedom. HOWEVER, this will crush our future, this will control us on what will happen next because our fate is in our hand. When there is a will, there is a way.
“The answer is discipline.” Yes, it is true. With discipline, I can study myself, I can have a good expression from peoples, I can control my life, and the world is mine. Even in the religion cases, discipline is also the main point. We couldn’t do good things for our God if we don’t have discipline.
            “If you want to find the secret to be a success man, the answer is discipline.”
Wallahua’lam….

No comments:

Post a Comment